Thursday, November 30, 2006

I wonder....

Since I missed a few days of blogging due to the stupid people not turning it on in time during our move, if having 2 extra blogs makes up for the fact that I missed 2?
Anyway, Just wanted to gripe for a minute again, we ordered Pizza tonight (something we do a lot) it was supposed to be delivered in an hour 2 hours later we were still waiting! I tried calling but then they decided not to answer the phone. I had to actually get into my car in the pouring rain and go over there to find out what was wrong. Apparently the oven broke. I don't know but I can bet that a phone call from them to let us know that the oven was broken might have been nice. What do you think?
Oh well I got a $25 credit for our next purchase (which was more that our pizza tonight lol)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha,ha,ha..Driving to the pizza place to check on your pizza delivery is hilarious..
Glad you got the $25 credit for your trouble..