Friday, November 03, 2006

A nap

Why is it when we are kids and we need to take a nap we don't want to? And then when we grow up and are adults we want to take naps but we have too much to do and we cant?

And while I am at it what is it about a brother and sister that makes them fight so much? I just had to take a minute from my very important blogging to go yell at my 2 oldest kids for fighting so loud I could hear them all the way upstairs (which means it is only a matter of time before they wake up the sleeping baby!) Why does a boy find it necessary to harass his sister to the point where she screams at him? I had 3 older brothers myself and I remember them harassing my sister to death , of course I didn't get bothered too much I was the baby by quite a few years so I was just too cute to irritate (rotflmbo!)

As my dad tells me when I gripe about the mischief they get into "AHHH The joys of raising kids" Makes me just want to smack him upside the head! LOL

No comments: