Thursday, November 16, 2006

Avoiding work



OK so as I sit and watch the movers pack all my stuff neatly into boxes I thought I would sit and write a little in my blog. Not because I so desperately wanted to blog I am just avoiding doing any actual work lol.
I love to move the excitement of getting a new house, figuring out where I want to put everything, but what I don't like is the PROCESS of moving, the boxes the hard work ( have you figured out that I don't like hard work yet?) I like to have a chance to meet new people and making new friends, which is great since my husband is in the army and we are moving all the time is seems like.

Cool places we have been in the past 14 years:

Heidelberg Germany-3 years
Colorado Springs - a year and a half
San Antonio, TX - 1 year
Middle of nowhere Alabama - 2 years
El Paso Tx - almost 4 years
Tennessee - 2 years and counting

Wow that is a lot of moving!
In that time we have had 4 dogs, 4 birds, hermit crabs, a hamster, oh yeah and 3 kids.
right now we are at 1 dog, 2 birds, 2 hermit crabs, and 1 hamster, oh yeah and 3 kids lol

As I close for today I leave you with this:
"Life aint always beautiful, but its a beautiful ride."
Gary Allan

No comments: