Monday, December 04, 2006

Never a dull moment!


When you live with a child like my youngest there is NEVER and I do mean NEVER a dull moment or peace and quiet (unless she is sleeping of course.)
Last night was full of picture taking opportunities I just couldn't stop taking pictures of her. She may be a lot of work but dog gone she sure is cute!
We had chicken for dinner and I guess Tod taking her chicken off the bone and putting it into a nice bowl for her made it taste bad, she threw her plate on the floor, we got her out of her high chair (see the dog in the back cleaning up her mess) and she climbed up into daddy's lap and started eating his food. I guess his tasted better! lol


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I think she was hungry.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Empty boxes are so much fun!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: