Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I got some work done!!!


WOOHOO!
It seems like no matter how bad I want to get some scrappin done something else always comes up to distract me (usually this computer lol) But I do have several pages done in the books I make for my family every year to give as christmas gifts, by the way I make 5 of these books to give out, and the way I take pictures that means a lot of scrappin!
Anyway I just thought I would share one of the layouts I have done it makes me giggle everytime I see the title
"Mischief waiting to happen"
And if you knew my baby you would know how true this is!
Well I have some more to scrap hopefully I can get another layout done before little mischief wakes up!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love it! You did a great job with that one. You'll have to show me a completed album before you ship them off. Time is ticking! Keep it up.