Sunday, November 12, 2006

Convictions


OK so we made it to church today I enjoy going to church I always leave feeling better than when I went in, even though almost every time I hear something I don't want to like what all I am doing wrong for instance. Today was no exception. I was reminded of some things I already knew deep down in my heart but have been choosing to ignore lately. Things I know I shouldn't be doing but doing it anyway. You know you have too, we all do those things sometimes, deep down we know it will just cause trouble but we choose to ignore that small little voice that keeps bugging us to stop.

I could sit here and tell you that I am going to make an effort to stop and choose to listen to that voice, but I cant guarantee that I will. There are days that I know I would be better off if I did the right thing, but I still don't. I just somehow get it in my head that I need that ........ whatever it may be. That it will make me happy but instead it just makes me feel guilty because I know I am wrong.

Here's to change.

No comments: