Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thankfullness


Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I just thought I would sit down and tell you what I am thankful for, there is so much to be thankful for in my life but I will just go with the big things for now.

1. God
He has done so much in my life I cant even begin to explain it all, He has watched over me and protected me during all my days as a crazy mixed up teenager. He made sure I had an awesome family and home to grow up in, which brings me to number 2

2. My family
Everyone has those ones in their family that drive them nuts and mine is no exception but I am still thankful for them being a part of my life, they have helped to make me who I am today.

3. My Husband!
He is my hero, a solider, a father to my children, and a wonderful and loving husband.

4. My Kids
Tanner, Savana, and Kaylin. They drive me nuts most days but they are so beautiful and precious to me.

5. My Friends
I move around so much that it is hard to keep friends for very long but I have a select few that I still talk to every week even though they are thousands of miles away, I wouldn't be sane with out them.

I am so blessed!
I hope you all feel the same.
Happy Thanksgiving (a day early lol)

No comments: