Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A title

Unoriginal Mom blog post 1
I am so unoriginal I cant even come up with a good title for my blog, I had to get my friend to help. So today on my first day of blogging I need a title for my blog!
Looking through the blogs titles I found so many that were great
Mom needs Coffee
Mom on a wire
Mom to the screaming masses
Those all fit me but somehow I cant come up with something cute and original like that, why? Why, Why, Why?!
Ok I am acting like a brat now. I am acting like a spoiled kids asking for something he cant have "Why cant I have that big TV for my room mom?" "But I REALLY NEED it mom!"

Ok so much for that I guess I will tell you a little about myself, I am a stay at home mom with 3 kids a 11 year old boy, a 10 year old girl, and a 20 month old girl. Right now I am attempting to home school my oldest 2 kids and let me tell you it is no walk in the park! I guess it would not be a problem for some one who is organized but organized I am not. Trying to keep a active 20 month old occupied so that my kids can concentrate on school, making sure all or ouur critters are well taken care of (a dog, a hamster, 2 birds and 2 hermit crabs) on top of all that being a supportive Army Wife which in itself can be a big job. Espically during a year long deployment! But that story is for another day.
I guess today I just wanted to get something started. So there it is my first BLOG on here.
There, done, finished, now what were the kids trying to tell me while I was writing this?

No comments: