Friday, October 27, 2006

A Maid

I HATE HOUSEWORK!!!!
I love being a mom and being home with my kids but I hate some of the stuff that goes along with it.
My 4 letter words are:
cook
wash
dust
iron
dirt

I hate those words!

But at 4:00 yesterday afternoon I get a phone call from my land lord telling me that he is sending a realator over today because they are putting the house on the market after we move out. So what do you think that means to me? That is right a 4 letter word-Clean! So why am I sitting her blogging when I have a 4 bedroom house to clean you ask?
Well I dont wanna!
Actually I have put my big kids to work today making them help and we have gotten a lot accomplished so far so I am just taking a break to blog for the day.
**sigh**
I guess I better get back to work, but maybe I will play for 5 more minutes LOL


One last thing before I go: A joke of the day!

Why did God give women arms?

Do you have any idea how long it would take to lick a bathroom clean?

No comments: