Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Post Christmas Blas

So Christmas is over, the presents are opened, the kids are busy playing with their new gadgets. And I even took down the tree last night so the house is back to normal. I usually don't take the tree down until after the New year but I was tired of telling the baby to stay out of the tree, and now the puppy too lol.
We had a good Christmas this year though. We stayed home (which is something we don't normally do) We are going to see my Mother-in-law for the New Year though. The kids LOVED all their gifts. This year we set a new tradition of only 3 gifts from Mom and Dad. But boy those were 3 great gifts! Savana got her Ipod, and a Gameboy light in pink (of course) and an easy bake oven, Tanner got a MP3 player too but a different brand (Creative I think) a NICE new remote control truck, and a small gun kinda like a BB gun but a little different (only to be used under Dad's supervision of course) Kaylin got a Barbie 4-wheeler, an Elmo vacuum cleaner, and an Elmo table and chair set. I think they were pretty happy with what they got! lol
I hope all of you had a great Christmas too, and here is to a happy new year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year..